• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cool garages and cool garage ideas!

I have found the heavily patterned or "flecked" floor coatings look great but make it very difficult to find small parts when dropped.
OM

We call it FUBARN

Don’t let anyone sell you on how cheap it is to build these things. Loooooooooonnnnnggggg story!

It’s full now, of tractor, RV, Van, motos and more. It’s really nice to sit in there and listen to the rain.

IMG_0113-X2.png

Don’t let anyone sell you on how cheap it is to build these things. Loooooooooonnnnnggggg story!

It’s full now, of tractor, RV, Van, motos and more. It’s really nice to sit in there and listen to the rain.

IMG_0113-X2.png

That is very cool, is that a class B in there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RTWPaul's pic of changing tires in my shed a couple of years ago when he came through.
2017%208-1%20to%208-10-7-XL.jpg

Multi purpose it's a pretty sweet spot to chill out and drink beer. A lot of my past is in here.
IMG_9804-XL.jpg

I do have a plan to build a new 30' x 40' shed next to this one. We'll see if it ever comes to pass.

Had a four post lift delivered. Assembly was fairly easy about 5 hours. Loaded it up with bikes, terrific space saver. Along with all the normal maintenance capabilities with owner a 9,000 pound auto lift.
74565f496fdea5e2637a4af4dc6db3b6.jpg

fb0b03eacbef0819fab89a0a3ed3ac99.jpg

9114d3ff23d3bb8da6a9d52a6feb6eba.jpg

174c1cc1ceaa0a845c7b8e8092d72a14.jpg

Nice. Does it have rollers to move from one side of the garage to the other and does it lock in place when raised so you don’t have to worry about bleed down?

Yes it has wheels to move it around in the garage or out to the driveway. Yes it has manual stops in intervals as it is raised up which prevents it from lowering unless a release lever is pulled.

Another view of mine. We'll see how my dream of the new 30 x 40 comes along. We've been contemplating moving which will sadden me a bit after all the work I've done here. In the winter I pretty much only use it for smoking cigars.
IMG_6074-XL.jpg

Nice. Does it have rollers to move from one side of the garage to the other and does it lock in place when raised so you don’t have to worry about bleed down?

Those are features every 4 post automotive lift like this one have. Very useful. I have a BendPak version.

Of course you can't move it around with vehicles on it.

Those are features every 4 post automotive lift like this one have. Very useful. I have a BendPak version.

Of course you can't move it around with vehicles on it.

My brothers lift is a BendPak. Great product!
OM

I like your thinking :D
OM

I posted that, but only the link showed up, so I deleted it while trying to figure out how to get the photo to appear. But you got it, so I’ll leave it at that. Thanks.

When we bought our current house, it had a 1400 sq.ft. shop.
I saw that and told the realtor: “And it comes with a house too?? WE’ll TAKE IT!!!”

:dance:dance:dance

Back