• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What are you drinking tonight?

I have no taste. But, I can sure taste this beer! Guess I am not living the high life?

HighLife.jpg

Whataya sayin?
If Sue and Rebecca can drink cold beer outside while watching motorcycle ice racing who's to tell you not to drink Miller?
I sure miss the returnable longnecks though, man they would slide down sooooo nize.

Whataya sayin?
If Sue and Rebecca can drink cold beer outside while watching motorcycle ice racing who's to tell you not to drink Miller?
I sure miss the returnable longnecks though, man they would slide down sooooo nize.

I am out of the beer closet! The truth is, I prefer good ol' cheap American beer over the more expensive brews as a general rule. But, I do love the occasional Dos Equis with a twist of lime(when my gal friend's around she insists upon it)! But she never tells me not to drink Miller High Life, she will not drink it however; guess that leaves more for me!

grants.jpg

+
0007297900018_LG.jpg

+
jeeveswooster.jpg

=
quiet friday night in NYC:thumb

Last edited:
HANSA Lager, supposedly made by Dortmunder.

$28 for a case of half liter bottles. Same price as Bitburger pound cans, but not as good, IMHO.

After a long great day...daughter's figure skating...son's hockey, where I was Santa...my wife cracked open a bottle of Bailey's and some Tia Maria...add some milk, and enough time to down 3 or 4...well, she's down for the count, off to bed!!!
Perrier and pear juice for me...then a B52 later on!!!
:1drink

Who are you, Derek . . . . Jeeves or Wooster?
Yes folks there was life before "House".

think Jeeves, with Wooster's drinking habits and a little House cynicism thrown in for good measure.:violin

am now savouring a glass of Navan - Grand Marnier's vanilla offering. Very nice...

I shall chime in with my own report later after supper.
Sidebar - Geez now not only are they not putting a real cork in Drambuie but they have totally redesigned the bottle. Bonnie Prince Charlie must be spinning like a top.
Near sacrilege.

My son graduated from Texas A&M last night. College, so far, has been the best seven years of his life. Today, I BBQ'd some fresh venison wrapped in bacon, with red/yellow peppers and onions sauteed with olive oil and fresh herbs (also on the Barby). I'm finishing the night with three fingers of Wild Turkey Rye Whiskey. (I still have two in College). Life is good right now.

Dave H
San Antonio, TX

Outstanding! I spent almost 7 years at MIT (The Malta Institute of Technology aka Kishwaukee College) trying to decide if I wanted to be a rock star, a despot or a productive citizen. After trying desperately to ruin myself I pick my head up out of the mud and have become what you see before you. Whatever that is.
Congrats to the newly graduated, may you find your dream.

Back