• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Two riders on BMW’s try to elude GSP, crash.

I watch too much YouTube. There are hundreds of videos on Georgia State Police, and Arkansas State Police. Both of them are ruthless. If you run from them you had better be on a high performance motorcycle and know how to ride. I have seen them chase riders on Hayabusas and other sport bikes and most of them got caught. Once in a while I see a video of a good rider and he just runs away. I watched a video of a guy on a Harley bagger try to run from the state police, I forget which state. They followed him for miles and finally he took an off ramp and as he slowed fro the corner the officer gave him a nice tap from behind, causing him to crash. Idiots! You can out run from cops on a Harley!

A poor to average rider on any motorcycle has a poor chance of running from the cops in a car.

Last edited:
"See ya, in a Kia!" I had no idea a KIA could do 140! They shut down both sides of I-95 for almost 12 hours. It was a real mess, all caused by 2 idiots. Throw the book at them. 2 innocent lives were lost, making me very sad.

Those who live in rural areas may not understand how bad vehicle theft has become in our cities since the civil unrest of 2020. Here in Minnesota, more than 500 vehicles are stolen every MONTH in Minneapolis alone, not counting St Paul and the suburbs. And it’s not just Kias and Hyundais. Mercedes, Audi, and BMWs are also popular with young thieves and carjackers who are often armed. Sadly, even when caught most are not prosecuted due to their age.

Back