• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This sure can make you misty.

Thanks. I'm sitting in my office at the store balling like a baby.

Thank you to all who do and have served.:usa

Yeah I was alright till the little girl on Santa's lap and then I couldn't help it.

A big thanks to our soldiers and their families.

thanks, brian... it's important to always remember that in addition to the american men and women who serve our country, their families are also tasked with an extremely difficult assignment, too.

:usa

Yeah, it is good to be reminded of what soldiers and their families go through.

I have ridden a few times with the Patriot Guard Riders (all on welcome home missions) and it is an interesting thing to see all the Harley types and a few others(like me) standing there all with tears streaming down our cheeks. On a memorial ride some of them have to just stand and bawl, that is why I have only gone on welcome home missions, so far.
THANKS TO ALL WHO SERVED.

'Scuse me, there's something in my eye...

Thanks for posting this. It is good to remember the sacrifices our soldiers and their families are making.

Back