• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Ride Invite NW NC foothills

ncstephen

NC Piedmont Rider
I am doing a longer day ride Saturday 4/30. Let me know if this might interest you.

Leaving Hillsborough NC 7:30
Breakfast Lewisville 9:00
Ride to the mountain on 421 then through the country
Parsonville, Purlear, McGrady, Traphill, Roaring Gap, Elkin, Pilot Mountain and Lunch
Then Hanging Rock, Campbell, Horse Pasture and break Martinsville
Back to Hillsborough and supper at new place, Hillsborough BBQ figure about 6. (about 365 miles)
This time it is all paved. Next time there are a several sections of dirt.

Possibilities are: to join us at the beginning, at breakfast or at first gas stop 421W and 16, or even at lunch in Pilot Mtn 1:30

If you need to head out earlier
Elkin or Pilot Mtn or Hanging Rock are good places to jump off and head home earlier. For those in the triad area, leaving in Martinsville is a good way to dash back home down 220.

Or just ride over and be there for supper.

Here is a projected map.

NC Foothills tour

Let me know if you want to join us. I can give you more details of what the plan is and some general expectations and answer questions.

NCS

Back