• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post your mug

Hey!!!

Spruce Knob, WV Memorial Day weekend 2006.
Great riding there, then on to the MX National at High Point the next day. :clap

JacksVacation025.jpg

Is that Erasurehead? I'm wondering what he rides?

Me loading my RT and working on the tie downs.

The second pic is the BMW convert and spouse. This was taken on the return leg of a 1 day, 800 mile round trip journey to see the RT, test ride and install the trailer tie downs in the new trailer. It shows...

Attachments

• Me and my RT.JPG
    Me and my RT.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 799
After the 800 mile trek to get my RT. The grin is because I will quit borrowing her bike now :dance

Attachments

• IMG_1347sized.jpg
    IMG_1347sized.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,142
Last edited:
Okay, I just found this thread and have read through....ahhh... maybe 2 1/2 years worth of postings this afternoon. Great thread!

This is me and Marv'o at the BMWNEF's Coolest Rally in Florida back in January this year. I'm the one on the right.
meandmarvin.jpg

Me and my RT and Wile E Coyote on a Texas Hill Country ride today. ( I wondered why there were no new cartoons... )

Attachments

• Wile E Cyote small.JPG
    Wile E Cyote small.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 1,102
Here's a picture of Nate (6 mos.) and I on the GS with Brittney the beagle's backside in the background (sorry).

Attachments

• NateDadGS1.JPG
    NateDadGS1.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 1,000
Here's Nate and I on the "Other bike":brow

Attachments

• NateDadHog1.JPG
    NateDadHog1.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 994
You'll be sorry you asked...

Attachments

• Westfest_2006.jpg
    Westfest_2006.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 898
Red in The North

Outside of Lake City, MN where the Missippi runs cold...

Attachments

• Lake Pepin BMW MOA PIC.jpg
    Lake Pepin BMW MOA PIC.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 853
I am guessing you are wearing a white shirt, pants,socks, shoes, bala clava and standing in the snow, or else your picture link didn't work.:brad

had trouble

after the crash

Attachments

• Copy of wreck3.JPG
    Copy of wreck3.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,055
parts

after my repairs

Attachments

• Copy of bike2.JPG
    Copy of bike2.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,051