• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Omaha based NEW MEMBER

sendkyleanemail

Greetings from Omaha, NE, everyone!

My name is Kyle and I have just joined BMW MOA. I am beyond thrilled about the 2016 R1200 GS Triple Black I have on order. This is my first BMW and truly a dream come true.

I have owned several bikes over the years and have ridden and raced in a variety of disciplines and styles. I am an avid Flat Track fan and former regional level racer (AMA D18 25+ TT Champion 2006) and try to make it to a couple races on the AMA Grand National circuit each year, usually DuQuoin, Springfield and/or Peoria. I grew up in Illinois so those are races I have been going to since I was a kid. I am, in many ways, still a kid today at 38! HAHA

I am looking forward to some new adventures on the GS. I'll break it in on pavement but it will eventually see some highway and some mild offroading (dirt roads, fire trails, etc...). I have outfitted the bike with Toura Tech Panniers, Radiator guards and Headlight protection as well as Puig upper and lower crash bars.

I am hoping to get the bike soon enough to take it on a camping trip or two before the Nebraska winter sets in! If anyone in the area has similar aspirations, drop me a line!

Glad to be part of this legendary community!

Kyle L Toth

2016 R1200GS Triple Black (on order)
2014 Triumph Explorer 1200
2002 Yamaha YZ250
1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100

Welcome, Kyle! I would suggest not to flat track the GS...but what do I know? :stick Post a picture when you get the bike!!

OMAHA

sorry:wave some reason I see Peyton Manning when I see or hear Omaha

Welcome to the Forum, nice bike on the way too.

Back