• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Mexico Bound

jemmons

I’m considering moving to Las Cruces New Mexico later this year, does anyone know where the closest BMW service center is in comparison to this area. Can you recommend a place in this area that performs maintenance such as oil changes, service intervals and other
Hoping something closer then Tucson or Albuquerque
Thanks

Viva Powersports in El Paso is a BMW dealer. That is a lot closer than Sandia BMW in Albuquerque. Las Cruces has limited specialty businesses but El Paso has a good amount of them. I lived in that area for several years and graduated from NMSU. You will find a lot of good riding roads around there, paved and otherwise.

https://www.vivapowersports.com/o/bmw

Viva Powersports in El Paso is a BMW dealer. That is a lot closer than Sandia BMW in Albuquerque. Las Cruces has limited specialty businesses but El Paso has a good amount of them. I lived in that area for several years and graduated from NMSU. You will find a lot of good riding roads around there, paved and otherwise.

https://www.vivapowersports.com/o/bmw

That sounds perfect. Thank you for the info

I’m considering moving to Las Cruces New Mexico later this year, does anyone know where the closest BMW service center is in comparison to this area. Can you recommend a place in this area that performs maintenance such as oil changes, service intervals and other
Hoping something closer then Tucson or Albuquerque
Thanks
I think you’ll enjoy the riding in New Mexico. I’m located in Albuquerque.

I think you’ll enjoy the riding in New Mexico. I’m located in Albuquerque.

Agreed. I'm a flat-lander living in Clovis [TX/NM state line]. I can ride [mostly] year around and am within 100 miles of some great mountain and back roads. I've only lived here 38 years so there are still some roads I haven't found yet - but I keep looking.

Back