• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member on the river

davebosler

I'm Dave, a K-Bike jockey. Relocated to Lake Havasu from So Cal and looking for ride partners. My old buddies ran together last October and now I'm solo. Love riding California (Sierras and Central Coast) and Utah. Unfortunately, Mohave County is Harleytown - slow bikes for slow people, Drop me a line if you are Tri-state area or western Arizona and need some company.

Havasu Dave

Hi Dave and welcome!

I split my time between Prescott and Tempe. A group of us are riding to Torrey, UT next Friday, 9/26. If you want to get out of the heat head to Torrey next weekend.

Torrey Excursion

How are you going about it? Thru Vegas and via State 12? I looove 12. Overnighter? Tell me more....

Here's the route to Torrey from Phoenix. Lots of twisties on the way there. Different route home on Sunday. Group rides in the area on Saturday. I'm leaving on Friday at about 0700 and should arrive by dinner time. The Chuckwagon Hotel is group central. I couldn't get a room for Friday and Saturday, but found a cheap room just out of town at the Days Inn. This is the 28th Annual Torrey ride. No vendors or crap like that...just great area rides to choose from.

If you want more info call me at 6O2-999-44OO.

http://mapq.st/1-5feaLNrA

Back