• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member in SWMissouri!

mradtke24

Hello all! I recently purchased my first BMW, a 2004 R1150RT. I really love this bike so far and am looking forward to learning about these fabulous bikes I've until now only ridden by. Thanks!

Attachments

• image000000.jpg.jpeg
    image000000.jpg.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 7
Welcome to the forum.
My wife and I rode through SW Missouri two times in the last 3 weeks.
Nice area.

So Willkommen mradtke24 to the MOA family in 2024! Hope your new-2-U Beemer will satisfy your requirements. The club will be reuniting in Redmond OR next month - jus sayin! I think the 25 MOA Rally is headed back to Tenn (very convenient to us)!!! Hope your newest Beemer takes U where U need to go! Ciao, HSV-Phil mit HSV-Karen {from the west coast of Denmark}

Back