• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member From Rhode Island

wolle

Good Day everybody,
I am a new member to this forum and an old member to motorcycling.
Started forty years ago on sport bikes and migrated to naked bikes and now we
enjoy traveling on our 22' Transcontinental.
Looking forward to exchange knowledge and some occasional travel tips.
best from the right coast.
WolleIMG_4517.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4517.jpg
    IMG_4517.jpg
    728.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Willkommen Wolle to the MOA, from down in the Tenn River valley!

I’m really hoping U handle your Big Beemer better than U manage this forum’s photos. :brow

This year’s 50th MOA Rally is on the “right coast” should U be the socializing type.
https://rally.bmwmoa.org

Ride on down and see what kinds of beer the rally Biergarten is serving... :beer
Go get some saddle time and then stop back & tell us your impressions of the R18.

Sláinte! HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen 😎 🍷 🤠 🥃

Welcome

I remember every time I join the MOA how I struggle to manage the forum. I'm one of those dudes that refuses to read the instructions. I'm riding one of the new 1250 rt bikes. Mannn what a nice machine. I have died and gone to heaven. Hope to see you on the road somewhere Wolle. coffy here :clap

Thank you for the nice welcome.
I’ll promise that my riding skills are better than my posting/picture/forum skills.
Can’t wait to get back in the saddle, unfortunately it was -22 degree centigrade this morning.

“Hi Neighbor”
You know the Narragansett beer bumper sticker I’m sure!

I am in Middletown, RI and would be interested in working on your bike this summer. It would be nice to include some service videos on your bike on my YouTube Channel.

PM me for details.
Brad

Back