• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member from Long Island

jstfsh

Hello all, new member from Long Island ny. Looking forward to interacting and maybe meeting up for some riding. Currently ride an 1150rs but have my eyes on a r1200rs. I have a couple of bikes posted in the marketplace if someone’s interested. Either way look forward to enjoying this site. Now if this weather would cooperate. Come on spring.😃😃😃👍👍👍

Welcome to the forum! I notice in the Similar Threads pane below a few other new members have chimed in sometime in the past. Check out what they had to say.

BTW...please keep it on the down-low about items posted in the marketplace. We prefer that the forum doesn't devolve into a buy/sell/trade environment. Good luck on your hunt for an upgrade bike!

Welcome to the forum! I notice in the Similar Threads pane below a few other new members have chimed in sometime in the past. Check out what they had to say.

BTW...please keep it on the down-low about items posted in the marketplace. We prefer that the forum doesn't devolve into a buy/sell/trade environment. Good luck on your hunt for an upgrade bike!

Ok got it Kurt👍

Back