• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New guy from NC

collinsbrianm

Hey folks

I've been an MOA member for a while now, joined a couple years ago when I "stumbled upon" a 2002 R1150GSA that needed some help to get back on the road. Well, that bike kinda pulled my head up out of my Harley myopia. Love that bike, 20K miles on it since I made it roadworthy and it became my daily rider.

Well, earlier this week I traded away my "primary bike", a 2014 HD FLHTK. Got a great deal on a model year leftover 2014 K1600GTL. Can't wipe the smile off my face :)

Hoping to make some new friends here, perhaps get active in the organization, I've been really impressed with the BMW crowd.

I'm located in central North Carolina.

5 miles new, coming to her "Forever Home"

11855678_1445760059087357_765134510062007185_n.jpg

The smile will stay on your face for quite some time. You've got some of the best motorcycle roads in the country in your area.

Nice Bike

As a fellow K16GTL rider I can appreciate the SMILE factor!

Thanks for being a member!!

If you're interested in becoming more active look into the Regional Coordinator position.

Back