• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New BMW Owner

JohnB1600

I ordered a K1600 B Grand America from Barrington Motorwerks in Illinois just before Christmas. It arrived a couple of weeks ago and it has been either cold, snowy or rainy almost everyday since. I have managed to get in a couple of hundred miles and it has been great fun. Thanks for the add.

Attachments

• Cycle 1600 March 2023.jpg
    Cycle 1600 March 2023.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 91
Hallo Big John with a new Big Black BMW Bagger!

Ride safely up north - watch that throttle assuming there’s a lot of grit on your roads...

I’d bet that 6-cyl bike could reach Doswell VA in one long day (as long as it’s Not rush hour in Chicago)! <<< https://rally.bmwmoa.org >>>

Happy Trails whenever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Karen & HSV-Phil
USN-Ret'd —--&-— USAF-Ret’d

'09 F650GS-twin - '14 K-GT
'82 R100CS ——— '75 R90S
’08 CRF230L —--— ’09 KLX250S
'16 R1200RS —-— ’05 Vespa 200L
:beer

John,

Feel free to join us this Sunday April 2 for our Annual Starved Rock Ride. Weather for Sunday is looking pretty good in the Chicago area. Lunch at Noon at the Starved Rock Lodge and several groups riding down from various areas. Chicago Region BMW Owners Association. MOA Charter Club #3 since 1969. We have plenty of rides, meetups and events throughout the year. Starved Rock is our first "official" club ride of the year. Lots of Chicago area BMW owners (and non BMW owners as well)

https://www.crbmw.com/

Feel free to contact me direct for more details or to get you connected with a group riding Sunday.

Mark

Back