• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Long Island Certified Mechanic- New York

jsoque

I wanted to take a minute and tell you locals about my mechanic.

My mechanic is named Christopher Capobianco. And is one of the few remaining BMW Motrcycle Repair persons, in the greater Long Island, NY area.

He is AMI Certified, and a Certified BMW Motorcycle Technician.

If you are within 35 miles of Islip MacArthur Airport, and the LIE, Exit 60, you are
Within 35 minutes of Chris.
If you know where Lake Ronkonkoma, NY is located, then, you are only ?? mile away from this special mechanic.

His garage is well outfitted and separate from of his home, but still in his driveway..
It has all the accessories, tools, gauges and a centered lift that will handle your most
precious machine. Weather it is oil changes, tire changes, brake pads, or major body work or repair, he can handle whatever comes through the garage door.

Chris has advised me on the strategy of my ride, outfitting my R1150R appropriately,
Kept accurate records, and keeps reminders of your bikes maintenance, just in case you forget.

I encourage you local Suffolk County, and Nassau County riders to give him a call or shoot him an email the next time you need any kind of service.

Christopher Capobianco
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
Certified BMW Mechanic
Phone; 631 219 6773
Email; chriscapobianco@hotmail.com

Happy Riding All!

Jim

Back