• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

K75S tall windshield hits the handlebars?

I bought a tall windshield for my K75S and put it on the bike. It fit perfectly. I did have a set of risers on my bike, which possibly made the difference. No handlebar hitting problems. I subsequently sold it to someone on Ebay, who then returned it to me saying his handlebars hit the windshield. Anyone tried to use one of these tall screens on their K75S bikes and had the same problem? I hate to do it, since they seemed to be a rare item, but I'm ready to trash it rather than go through the same problems with anyone else. I'm surprised that the company who made it didn't see the problems. There is no name on it.

Attachments

• SAM_2165.jpg
    SAM_2165.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 52
  • SAM_2169.jpg
    SAM_2169.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 50
John,

If it is only hitting a bit, it is possible that they have the bars rolled too far forward in the bar clamps.:dunno

If that is the case, just loosen the four bolts on the clamps and roll the bars back a bit.

You could check that on your bike. It only takes a few minutes to pull your barbacks off.

:dance:dance:dance

Back