• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Just a test...

ummagumma

all will be well if we can only listen to "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict" but if we fail i can only say "Carefull with that axe Eugene"!:bow

Quote:
Originally Posted by keybuster324
You may not fear the reaper, but in the last days of May you must fear godzilla when he is attacking the City on flame with rock & roll.

Hey keybuster, are you somehow related to the 7 Screaming Diz-busters?

Not anymore but I have 4 yowling cats. :bottle

all will be well if we can only listen to "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict" but if we fail i can only say "Carefull with that axe Eugene"!:bow

and set the controls for the heart of the sun using the interstellar overdrive. OK, so I'm stretching it. Maybe I need a to take a break in Grantchester Meadows. :dunno

I like to think that 'all' of my realities are alternative, or at least negotiable.

This tread proves that the BMWMOA is a bunch of old people.[Most of whom are
ready for the retirement home.] Not me, I voted to ignore this tread.

giveadamn.gif

Geeze, look at what I started...!
I was just updating my account settings; I've been a lurker for a long time but now occassionally throw in my two cents...
Yes it's the Blue Oyster Cult logo, yes I love their stuff and everything everybody else mentioned, yes your technological and biological essence will be added to our own...

Geeze, look at what I started...!
I was just updating my account settings; I've been a lurker for a long time but now occassionally throw in my two cents...
Yes it's the Blue Oyster Cult logo, yes I love their stuff and everything everybody else mentioned, yes your technological and biological essence will be added to our own...

So..... let me get this straight: The Borg are Blue Oyster Cultists, of vice versa? Assimilation rules seem to indicate the BOC's are now part of the collective.:scratch

BORG.jpg

This is interesting. I would expect these kind of ramblings in January when it's nearly impossible to ride - not July.

Oops - I blinked.:huh

This is interesting. I would expect these kind of ramblings in January when it's nearly impossible to ride - not July.

Oops - I blinked.:huh

Actually I think it's the heat. Global warming and all that. We are delirious and showing symptoms of heat stress. Ramblings are a common manifestation.:hungover

Could this be the problem

Do you think that riding with ATGATT in hot weather causes brain damage?
Maybe those who ride in shorts, tee shirts and half helmets know something
we don't know.

Mmm, hard to say... Just this past Saturday, I was "First On Scene" up on Angeles Crest (actually the detour at the west end, Big Tujunga Canyon) to wake & revive a downed Duc 1098 w/ full armor. He got a few broken bones anyway, but he'll recover. Details are posted in the "West" regional forum.

Do you think that riding with ATGATT in hot weather causes brain damage?
Maybe those who ride in shorts, tee shirts and half helmets know something
we don't know.

Only if you have a black helmet and full black leathers. Probably not a good idea in south Louisiana or anywhere right now for the most part. The Motoport Hi-Vis and and a bright yellow helmet work wonders unless you stop. Warp drive is good! :clap

The T-shirt, Shorts and Flip-flop crowd are already brain dead.

Back