• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Enough Winter! Signs of Spring . . .

Signs

While I agree that hearing a Red Wing Blackbird is a great sign of spring - I think that some of the birds are mistaken about the season. My cousin Ken said he heard a Red Wing Blackbird around here yesterday, and I belieive him ...but this is what I am seeing and the temps are in the 20sF at midday.

Attachments

• DSC_0177sh.jpg
    DSC_0177sh.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 131
Favourite Sign

I am leaving for Trailor Week in Daytona tomorrow.:dance :dance

Attachments

• PICT4140s.jpg
    PICT4140s.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 114
A few mild days of 45 degree sunshine. All the snow melted, roads dryin off and then WHAM! we get creamed again. :mad 10" of wet icy winter lock!

:bottle

Another sign of spring.

257576776_ppCQ6-M.jpg

either that or someone in need of a new razor!:laugh

RM

My Son, Sam took this tonight before dark. It was really warm for Minnesota, mid thirties..

Attachments

• Sam JPeg.jpg
    Sam JPeg.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 94
But no ...

0213Robins013f.jpg

We could have been in Daytona but you listened to your bird-brained friends!

(9 degrees here this morning - 2/28/08)

Paul Bachorz - Board Candidate 2008
Counting down the days to spring.
But First, DAYTONA!Watch for photo essay

That's a super sign of spring!!!

Can't wait.

See you there.

Voni
sMiling

I want it to snow every other day :laugh
I am bikeless and are shoveling peoples driveways, sidewalks, ect. to get $$ for another bike with goodies + insurance.

So keep snowing

The Parc Vert Gallante on the tip of the Ile de la Cite in Paris. Notre Dame would be just up the rue. This was from last spring, April...

145518522_X8idt-M-2.jpg

Pjk

Flying a kite on the beach by the pier. Spring usually means windy weather in southern California.
_MG_3830.jpg

Back