• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Deep / wide lid bags

When on tour, I keep a small backpack in one lid. The backpack contains running shoes, a change of clothes and a shaving kit/toothbrush, etc. That's all that I need when booking into a motel. The inner pannier has a Cee Bailey bag (not expanded) with additional clothing supplies. Even though I have a set of the Cee Bailey expandable bags, the 2nd pannier has two clear garbage bags, one for the lid and one for the innner section, with camping necessities. Find that I can pack camp gear more efficiently this way.

The Givi top box carries a camera, snacks and space to lock the helmet (if I chose not to use the bicycle lock attached to the right grab handle).

Also included is a side shot of the bike with the over-sized lids.

Attachments

• R1100RT New Mexico.jpg
    R1100RT New Mexico.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 40
Back