• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

AMA Dirt Track - Joliet IL July 7th

B

BMWTurk

I beg your pardon if this has already been posted. Early rally-goers may be interested in the AMA GNC race at Joliet IL, rescheduled for July 7th after a rain-out on 6/23... I wish I could go! :dunno It's a half-mile:

The following is from AMA Racing...

Due to inclement weather in the Chicago, Ill., area last Saturday AMA Racing officials and Marty Hunt, Senior Director of Operations and Facilities at Route 66 Raceway, were forced to postpone round five of the 2007 AMA Ford Quality Checked Flat Track Championship. The event has been rescheduled for Saturday, July 7. All previously purchased tickets will be honored on the new date.

Back