• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

78 R100RS "Belgium Police bike red color code?

stevenrankin

So, does anyone know the name of or, the color code/Paint code, Paint pinstripe code numbers for the so called 78 Belgian police bikes? These are the two tone red upper fairing, tank tail piece with matte black lowers and side covers.

Mine was repainted once close to original however this next winter, I would like to overhaul it and paint it the stock color. St.

Thanks

Hey Kurt, thanks for wading into Snowbum's stuff for me, as I have said, I am too lazy most time to do so, lol. I love his write up about the BPB, and note he says it is the same red as the 77 bike. It gives me a start, I painted the bike once from faded red and now it is not close to original, pretty yes, but not close.

I think perhaps I will shoot Tom Cutter a note and see if he has the paint code as he seems to be most knowledgeable about the run of bikes. Thanks again. St.

Yes

So now I have to find it in a paint my paint guy is happy to work with. Thanks Kurt for making up for my lazy habits of not reading Snowbum. St.

Back