• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2024 Square Route Rally ??

gsjay

I haven't attended the Square Route rally in MANY years.............
I was watching a video on their website and it appears that the facilities have been upgraded substantially since my last visit.
Is this correct?
Momma want's a nice shower facility!
tks,
jsaon

Last edited:
Hey GsJay ! Doug and I went in 2021-22. I stayed in a bunkhouse both times, and Doug tented the first year. Great location and nice campground!
Not sure if we are going this year. I guarantee you will enjoy yourself if you decide to go. We had a great time.

There is some optional excitement available that is not fully explained in the Rally packet.

The easiest way to end up on your stomach at gunpoint with your hands behind your back from 4 young members from the Marine Infantry Battalion is to pull in the road to Camp David, get off your bike and start taking photos. In 2 minutes when you hear sirens, you will think it is the cops on the main road heading to an emergency, but it will actually be the 4 guys mentioned above, in one of the coolest military vehicles you will ever see in person close up! They will be dressed for combat with the latest gear and order you down on the ground!

I'm really sorry but will have to finish the story another time, sorry, Shag

Glenlivet and I attended last year. Not sure if they’d been upgraded before or after but the restroom/shower building looked newish and was immaculate with plenty of hot water. Great bunch of people and the Tiki bar broke much ice!

Back