• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2024 National Rally - Where Will It Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grants Pass OR

Large fairgrounds with plenty of indoor space. Plenty of hotels. Two hours from the coast and redwoods, three hours to Lassen NP, 2 hours from Crater Lake, tons of great roads up the West Cascades.

Last edited:
Grants Pass OR

Large fairgrounds with plenty of indoor space. Plenty of hotels. Two hours from the coast and redwoods, three hours to Lassen NP, 2 hours from Crater Lake, tons of great roads up the West Cascades.

I second this location… :thumb

Also the Evergreen State Fair Park, outside of Seattle. It was recommended many years ago by Jim Popper but was never reviewed due to internal politics.

Where ever it is held it will be a better ride for me than 2023. Looking forward to going west again in '24 !! :clap

Jus Sayin; it’ll be out west. That’s how it works: West, Central, East rotating along with the solar seasons... :nod

If you’re that inquisitive, get in on the Search Committee and help identify future Rally sites!
:scratch

Don’t just be an inquisitive bystander - become an MOA Participant!

Sláinte! HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

:beer

Wherever it is out west in 2024 I'll likely be able to make it. South Dakota or Wyoming would be ideal for me.

Jus Sayin; it’ll be out west. That’s how it works: West, Central, East rotating along with the solar seasons... :nod

If you’re that inquisitive, get in on the Search Committee and help identify future Rally sites!
:scratch

Don’t just be an inquisitive bystander - become an MOA Participant!

Sláinte! HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

:beer

Hear hear! I agree, the search committee always seemed like a really fun way to get involved and help our membership. Same with rally chairs. It’s a big job but with a huge impact on thousands of people.

Hear hear! I agree, the search committee always seemed like a really fun way to get involved and help our membership. Same with rally chairs. It’s a big job but with a huge impact on thousands of people.

I’ve looked all over the BMWMOA website and haven’t found anything that spells out the requirements for the search committee nor how to volunteer for it. Got a link?

I’ve looked all over the BMWMOA website and haven’t found anything that spells out the requirements for the search committee nor how to volunteer for it. Got a link?

I don’t. I’d just email Ted Moyer or call the MOA office and ask. Next time I’ll see him, I’ll find out what’s required.

Grants Pass OR

Third! Looks like a great spot, lots of posibilities for touring new country.

Getting anxious about the 2024 site. Route and plan to Richmond .... the LOOOOONG way is done. Now thinking about the '24 Rally in the "west" and am thinking it would be a great opportunity to finally get to Alaska since I'd already be riding west of the Mississippi :thumb

Any idea of when the location will be announced? I thought it was always near to or at the current year's rally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back