• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2016 R1200GSA Windshield

carlosc52moto

Looking for suggestions to replace my OEM touring shield; it's awful at any height adjustment! The head buffeting is unbearable. I ride about 30% highway to get to the 'twisties' of North GA, NC, TN and SC where I spend the other 70%. I'm 6'0", 195lbs.

Looking for suggestions to replace my OEM touring shield; it's awful at any height adjustment! The head buffeting is unbearable. I ride about 30% highway to get to the 'twisties' of North GA, NC, TN and SC where I spend the other 70%. I'm 6'0", 195lbs.

I have a 2020 GSA 1250 and replaced the stock screen with a Z Technik touring screen. I also purchased the support brackets they sell. In the lowest position it’s the same height as the stock one was in the highest and I can easily see over it. For reference I’m the same height as you but about 10 lbs heavier. I find it to work much better than stock, no helmet buffeting and for me works nicely.

Back