• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

1992 K75s - not running and free to a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

DICK

Pondering Life
Hi gang

Long story short, I have a 1992 K75s that I have not ridden in about 9 years. I gave it to a friend and he figured out it was going to cost him more to get it running than he wanted to spend. I am going to donate it to a local charity but before I did that I thought I would see anyone on this group would like to have the bike.

It has not run in 9 years so I am guessing the fuel system is shot and it needs new brake lines. Other than that I am not sure what if anything the bike needs.

I am located in Littleton Colorado

Thanks,

Rich

Ps - here is a picture of the bike from years ago
P5250080.JPG

Conducting these types of things on the forum is not allowed. You can do the same thing in the Marketplace if you want.

I'm going to close this thread and it will be deleted later. If anyone wants to respond, please do so using the Private Conversation feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back