• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Olympia gear ""wow""

ballen262

Just got my X Moto 2 Jacket and Airglide 4 Pants and I can't say enough on how well built and comfortable gear Ive ever put on for the PRICE.

Ive always wanted BMW gear but the price is simply unacceptable.
After doing a ton of research on this gear and looking at all others Im very very happy I went with Olympia.

Even worried getting the wrong size there is a ton of video's out to help you know what size to go with.

I will do followup on this gear after a few months on the seat.

Thanks Olympia for putting out a great product.
Oh and the style is sweet looking mostly the X Moto 2 Jacket

I have had great luck with Olympia gear. The couple that started the company have sold it, but hopefully, they will continue the great products and support!

Ahem... look in the marketplace and there's an Oly AST and TourMaster pants, and an Oly Bushwhacker mesh jacket and TourMaster mesh paints available for, IMHO, a reasonable price. :)

I switched to a Roadcrafter for a number of reasons but not because I have a problem with the Oly or TM gear. I just wanted a one-piece to get in and out of easily, to thin a closet, with the jackets, pants, and misc. liners, that looked like I'm a gear ho'.

DISCLAIMER: I'm selling the above gear and, hell yeah, I got a bunch o' skin in this one.

Just got my X Moto 2 Jacket and Airglide 4 Pants and I can't say enough on how well built and comfortable gear Ive ever put on for the PRICE.

Ive always wanted BMW gear but the price is simply unacceptable.
After doing a ton of research on this gear and looking at all others Im very very happy I went with Olympia.

Even worried getting the wrong size there is a ton of video's out to help you know what size to go with.

I will do followup on this gear after a few months on the seat.

Thanks Olympia for putting out a great product.
Oh and the style is sweet looking mostly the X Moto 2 Jacket

Best stuff I've owned to date! :thumb

Have appreciated my Olympia gear for 7 years. AirGlide 2 & 4 jackets, pants. Layering is flexible & easy to manage. Cleans up fairly well. Good fit. Excellent airflow for summer - or to throw breeze past evaporative cool vest.

I wish they'd bring back the "Toxic" color combo, though. It was a nice visibility enhancement.
72071215e16b9269a2745dd675227baa.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I love my Olympia AST2 jacket. There's a lot of miles on this jacket and pants combo I have, and it works still like new.

I was riding to and from the local prison for a Christian ministry "weekend" from Thursday till last night...often in the rain. Never leaked. It just works.

Chris

I have and have had a number of Olympia

products.... and have to agree that for the price, they are a quality piece of gear. However, i have had issues with the support in the last year; which has made me question whether or not, i will purchase another one.

just my two cents.....

Nose pickers unite!

I wear a "one piece" when swimming!
The versatility of the new gear available is amazing.
If I lived in a colder climate a one piece might be my choice.
But since I live in a "desert area" with extreme fluctuations in temperature, & don't have a clue about one piece riding gear, I will probably replace my Olympia gear with similar, when it's time.
Bill

Back