• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R75 '72 project – wiring diagram

plehman

The project is coming along... Heads and carbs are out being refreshed. I've been putting ducks in rows.

One thing I'm worrying about, it's a few months out, but the bike stopped years ago with a bad wiring harness. Great news is the /5 harness is cheap (compared to my /6). And relatively simple, but does anyone have a diagram that's more complete than the English Haynes version? I mean, showing what actually connects at the head light bucket?

Thanks!frame_swinging-arm.jpg

Thanks to the extreme efforts of our Admin, Kurt (20774) this is one (among many others) in the Resources & Links forum.

Und es ist in Englisch geschrieben, nicht weniger!

Fused and un-fused
Slash5Schematic.jpg

Back