• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

GSGiants Awake:)

Polarbear

Polarbear
I'm a likely candidate for Iron Butt to Arkanasas for GSGiant pre rally tour on the 15th. I only have two days to get there, leaving the 12th late! I hope I can change my itinerary to give me more time, but? This is all I got right now. Rest when we get there:). Any takers? You got what it takes to do this and a bike thats worthy? Find me and we ride. Its a GS/GSA Gypsy Tour in Oark, Arkansas, that ends up in Sedalia 3 days later for the big MOA rally. 100$ gets you into the GSGiant event at Oark and its a BARGAIN, believe me having been there done that:). 3 days, All your food, drink and camping included. Three meals a day, wow! Beer on tap, full time. THIS IS a huge great time. I'm looking at about 1700m or so to Oark, with some rest, not much however, so "I kid you not". Its only for the IB Folk at heart, covering miles like this. I welcome company, but find myself solo at this every time. A nice changeup, having another biker along with serious ability:). RandyGSA1200. PS; Can you go 250m., no stop? Some of this is included:). :thumb

Oh!

East of ClovisCA. is home. Left out this minor thing:). AWAKE anybody. I am working out some more time from work, maybe a Thursday depart in the works kind a takes some heat off the IB thing if it happens:). 3 days 1700m, easy'r with some byways thrown in, I like! :thumb:dance

Feeling lonely:(

Cal is asleep, or most of its BMW Riders of interest leaving this state! I do ride the rest of the Continent:). Ya'll come'on:violin. I try to plead my case and I'm still a working stiff too, not quite retired. My two weeks is in Ark., Mo. this year for the obvious:). If ya can't join me, ride anyway at your own pace, see ya there:thumbRandy

My monkey wrench!

I busted my neck last week and today, its a real reach for me to leave for OARK. I am sad, but hope is not totally lost IF I get a surgeon to step up soon, fix me:). YES, Ian, Californians are so spoiled with great biker weather and most are probably just too wimpy to leave! I'm NOT on that list, but soooo sorrowful for my circumstances this past week, keeping me from my beloved GSA USA adventures. I hear the neck proceedure is quite the ticket and recovery is fast. MY turn Docs, step up, get r done:). Randy:thumb

Any locals read here:)

I am not 100% out of this ride, but healing is slow for this kind thing. I still have an optimist view for Oark,Ark riding, so! Stay tuned. Company on the road would be cool too. 8 days or so and counting to depart:). A rest at the TOR rally might be my ticket for a break in the middle of this ride:)...Randy:thumb

Back