• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Same bike photos.

K

kbikeinbc

:wave

Don't know if this has been tried before, but thought I would give it a go. Usually the bikes that attend the get togethers are scattered around and never in the same place at the same time.
So here goes.
What about picking a time and a place at the rally for same models of bikes to get together for photos. Riding my '07 GT I thought it would be really cool to have others with 12/1300 Gt's 06-present to line up in one area at one time to get the shot.
Might male a pretty cool screen saver if we can get some good numbers up! So what do you say GT owners, any interest?
If we meet in a parking lot, roadside stop, mall lot, whatever, it should not take too much time, and would offer a good opportunity to exchange stories.
Lets keep track of this thread, and maybe this can work..!

kbikeinbc
07 crystal grey met

:wave

Don't know if this has been tried before, but thought I would give it a go. Usually the bikes that attend the get togethers are scattered around and never in the same place at the same time.
So here goes.
What about picking a time and a place at the rally for same models of bikes to get together for photos. Riding my '07 GT I thought it would be really cool to have others with 12/1300 Gt's 06-present to line up in one area at one time to get the shot.
Might male a pretty cool screen saver if we can get some good numbers up! So what do you say GT owners, any interest?
If we meet in a parking lot, roadside stop, mall lot, whatever, it should not take too much time, and would offer a good opportunity to exchange stories.
Lets keep track of this thread, and maybe this can work..!

kbikeinbc
07 crystal grey met

Doing my part in keeping this thread going. Sounds like a really good idea, though I think you would have better luck hurding cats. Come on you K-GT riders, prove me wrong.

The Chromeheads, owners/enthusiasts of C's and CL's do this every year. We set up a time in advance, and meet in the Beer Garden for a social. Last year we even got a group picture. There's usually a morning ride arranged too.

Give it a go! You'll meet some great people!

Keep this going!

Hey this is a start! Let's keep at this! Come on K bikers!
Kbikeinbc
07 kgt crystal grey met

Back