• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello gang. New here!

ADABOOMER

I am a new member to the BMWMOA. Here's my bike:

DSC_0058.jpg

Look forward to meeting some of you!

:bar

Your 650's a real beaut. Welcome to the forum; it's a cool place and I'm sure you'll like it here.

Welcome, AdaBoomer, beautiful bike! Did it turn out that you can use earlier model BMW bags on an 06 or 07? We might try to find some used ones for my husband's Dakar.
Thanks,

Sarah

SNC1923 said:
Your 650's a real beaut. Welcome to the forum; it's a cool place and I'm sure you'll like it here.

I'm partial to the yellow one - then again, I'm probably bias.
The black is spiffy looking tho! Welcome to the forum!

Newstar

Re:

greer said:
Welcome, AdaBoomer, beautiful bike! Did it turn out that you can use earlier model BMW bags on an 06 or 07? We might try to find some used ones for my husband's Dakar.
Thanks,

Sarah

Hi Sarah.

Still waiting for pics of the used bags from MrMike.

Thanks for the nice words.

:beer

Newstar said:
I'm partial to the yellow one - then again, I'm probably bias.
The black is spiffy looking tho! Welcome to the forum!

Newstar

Thanks. Now it's time to go get dirty!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Forum and congratulations on such a beautiful bike! Black really IS the fastest color. I have two black bikes so am something of an expert on the subject. :rofl

AdaBoomer said:
I am a huge Packers fan!

Had a feeling when I saw the picture there was something more about the owner I would like beyond their excellent looking ride. You will find there are several of us on the forum! :clap :clap We even have an owner.

Congrats on your new 650, they really are a bunch of fun...enjoy the dirt...if you don't mind a suggestion...consider some more aggressive tyres though if you go on real dirt, those stockers get a little slippery in the mud and slush...don't ask how I learned this..lol

Welcome!!! Pretty new here myself. Love it so far. Can't say I am a Packers fan but I am an A.J Hawk fan!!!!! Go Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuckeyeClark said:
Welcome!!! Pretty new here myself. Love it so far. Can't say I am a Packers fan but I am an A.J Hawk fan!!!!! Go Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ needs some help - and he's a Rookie!

Hey Is that your band squeaky burger? .... Very intense tuneage
Welcome :dance

Back