• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Toronto vers Cleveland

Paul_F

RK Ryder
Next weekend, North America's largest (well at least as advertised) motorcycle show happens. I am planning to go to the Cleveland show at the end of January. If I miss the Toronto show and only hit the one in Cleveland, will I be missing much? In other words, is the Cleveland show very extensive? I know that I was very disappointed with the Detroit show a couple of years ago.

Been there done that

Paul_F said:
Next weekend, North America's largest (well at least as advertised) motorcycle show happens. I am planning to go to the Cleveland show at the end of January. If I miss the Toronto show and only hit the one in Cleveland, will I be missing much? In other words, is the Cleveland show very extensive? I know that I was very disappointed with the Detroit show a couple of years ago.

I have attended both shows and for the money I would go back to Toronto in a heartbeat! Just the amount of stuff to see, and the clubs that are there, the vendors other than the manufacturers is worth the the wait in line at least on saturday morning! It truly is a good time.

All that said I will attend the Cleveland show as its 30 minutes from my door, but every couple of years I do make the trek north and make it a weekend out with the Mrs.

Toronto vs. Cleveland

...and make it a weekend out with the Mrs.... Kbrick

The ladies like the Queen Street shopping. And I like their in - harbour airstrip.

Rinty

Back