• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

thread on polls

testinglogin

Hogaan!
We have a thread on threads and a poll on polls... but no thread on polls (And also no poll on threads!).

So, what's the best poll you've seen? I like this one from my favorite holiday; Festivus!

132127605_6118c20087_o.jpg

I live in a neighbourhood without very many polls -- all the electrical and phone wires are undergound.

I'm gonna hafta stop this smart alecky stuff before my wife smacks me for being silly.

BTW, I'm not silly -- just very highly self entertained.:brad

Hmmmm....

Guy is waiting for a bus, he's carrying a long pole.

As he struggles to get on the bus with his pole, the bus driver asks, "Are you a pole vaulter?"

The guy answers, "No, I'm Nor-vee-gen, but how did you know my name vas Valter?"
:nyah

Lets split it up into geographic areas, we could have a north poll and a south poll.:fight

Strip club selling poles, other ÔÇÿSopranosÔÇÖ items
New Jersey bar which served as setting for Bada Bing undergoing makeover
LODI, N.J. - Now that ÔÇ£The SopranosÔÇØ is over, the owners of the real-life club that played the part of the Bada Bing will auction off the 12-foot stripper poles and other relics from the HBO drama on eBay.
Susie Quigley, who runs special events at Satin Dolls (which passed for the Bada Bing), wouldnÔÇÖt speculate on how much the poles might fetch. ÔÇ£The poles have been featured in almost every single episode. I canÔÇÖt begin to say,ÔÇØ said Quigley, a former dancer who appeared as an extra last season.

Attachments

• poles.jpg
    poles.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 26
Back