• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Technik und Kundenienst R60/7 R80/7 R100/7 R100S! R100RS (Owners Manual in German)

gtgt_bangbang

Technik und Kundendienst R60/7 R80/7 R100/7 R100S! R100RS (Owners Manual in German)

Üben Sie Ihr Deutsch!

a 50 page Owners manual in German,
for your patient viewing pleasure.

stay tuned ! I'll post a few pages at a time as time permits

& prefer you pls dont 'reply' to thread, so ist die anzeige besser
or dont ... God rest ye Merry Membermens

cover
technik cover - 1.jpeg

pg 1
technik 0 - 1.jpeg

pg 2
technik 00 - 1.jpeg

pg 3
technik 000 - 1.jpeg

pg 4
technik 0000 inhalt - 1.jpeg

blank page

pg 5
technik 5 - 1.jpeg

pg 6 blank

pg 7
technik 7 - 1.jpeg

pg 8
technik 8 - 1.jpeg

pg 9
technik 9 - 1.jpeg

pg 10
technik 10 - 1.jpeg

pg 11
technik 11 - 1.jpeg

pg 12
technik 12 - 1.jpeg

Pg 13
technik 13 - 1.jpeg

Last edited:
Lieber BMW Freund;

Hallo Bürger!

in the interest of Free Speech & Worthwhile Public Discussion , I share the following.
I have recently become admonished;

GT you should probably be aware of situations publishing material if not authorized by BMW.
The Vintage BMW club has been given an OK with publishing materials from BMWs archive and in the absence of that, have scanned things. Watermarks are generally required.
The manual you are scanning is currently available at the Vintage Club in English.
From this page, select R100/7 in the left box and find a link to the manual. https://vintagebmw.org/library/

ummmm Ok

1) I do not own the copyright to this material ... which was apparently published in Western Germany ... whereEVER that is. or was. or will be ... (see page 50 or so)
It is also a publication in the public domain which bears zero disclaimer or warning of copyright , nor prohibition of dissemination ....

I do legally own a pristine COPY of this manual , purchased from , heck I don't even remember who ... some bloke on ebay I suppose ...
but I certainly paid legal tender in $USD (look up the "Fed" scam) for it and can probably find the receipt if pressed.

2) I am posting rather pedestrian & somewhat jittery & definitely glare-ridden pictures of some pages of a manual that I legally own (see # 1))
& that are of personal interest to ME , and I am posting / sharing for my own amusement.

If you are NOT similarly amused, there are easy steps to take to ignore my offensive posts, may I suggest you investigate the B(utt) H(urt) Rx link, most easily found below , in my signature.
I can gladly help you if you ask. Dont like ? Dont read. Always worked wonders for me...

3) I dont NOT represent BMWMOA, nor The Mod Team ™, ®, in any way shape or form.
I am a private individual & paid in full member, wholly responsible for my own posts, thoughts and opinions.
If BMW wishes to pursue me for mythical copyright infringements , please PM me and I will reply. (Cave quid volunt)

4) Please do not take my unarguably low res, low tech snap shot pictures, and create your own publishing house focussed on ~>50 year old OWNERS manuals for no-longer manufactured Classic Motorcycles,
without expensive lawyerly advice on the issue. To do so may be legally risky. ahhhhh but What a strange world we live in...

heck... we be lucky that parts are available !

I have identified many workable substitutes for BMW parts (NLA , delayed or otherwise) that may help you schlep along these antiques. Glad to help, just ask
If BMW objects to my work-arounds for the Mdl 247, may I suggest ; sue me.

5) The personal photographs I post may expose you to the German Language, which i adore for it'ws quaint and curious precision,
IF you are not also amüsiert, please 1) ignore me 2) locate the english version 3) go away.

6) Tirerack sucks a commie schlong. They complicity approve of violating Constitutional Guarantees ( not Rights.. Rights are God Given & inviolable )
and I wont buy from them for atleast 2X the time until they amend their tacit violation of the Bill of Rights ( aka the 10 Amendments)

and I , personally, will never do busness with them until at least 2X the time they fitter away suppressing me

7) if I stray outside The Lines of The Team (R) (C) pls use all your tools to eradicate me. I have all the screen shot requisite the issues

8) ignore me, its your right. Just ask, I am as helpful as I am I am

9) if The Mod Team (R) (C) is unanimous that I risk the destruction of BMWMOA, you certainly have the Tools to prevent that.

10) tirerack AKA TireRëich is STILL a constitutional violating company I will no longer do business with .. whats it to you anyway ?

11) go away karen

Last edited:
gt -

I didn't admonish you...pretty clear from my PM. Just providing another perspective.

You posted my PM without my consent. Not generally accepted in the 'net world. I simply ask that you do not do that again. Thx.

My concern wasn't for you and your posting...if BMW sues, that will be on you. My concern is for what position you might be putting the MOA in.

Thanks for giving the link to a vast resource of BMW information that has been compiled with BMW's consent.

As for Tirerack, I don't think that is germaine to our discussions here. :scratch

gt -

I didn't admonish you...pretty clear from my PM. Just providing another perspective.

You posted my PM without my consent. Not generally accepted in the 'net world. I simply ask that you do not do that again. Thx.

My concern wasn't for you and your posting...if BMW sues, that will be on you. My concern is for what position you might be putting the MOA in.

Thanks for giving the link to a vast resource of BMW information that has been compiled with BMW's consent.

As for Tirerack, I don't think that is germaine to our discussions here. :scratch

I posted a completely anonymized comment which reeked of buk putttered busybody Nancy self conflagilatory opinion
... at least to my reckoning .

In MY 'net World, dont post what you dont want reposted. Just the way things work . duckduck it

If you want to own it, thats your prerogative . Curious; WTF is your grudge anyway ?
I offer helpful advice to ignore my content; please just see my signature for fürher instructions

yeah I'll risk BMW lawyers ( auf "Western Germany") pursuing un-protected, public arena content , auf Deutsch , et all) under advisement ,
thanks much

I'll post my chosen content and withstand the Consequences .
please find another thread if that irks you

Tirerack are censoring commies. I wont do bizz again with them until they backtrack by a long haul

Last edited:
YESSSS !

Betäubungsmittelverschreibungsverordnung is the legal upper limit
Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän ist honorable mention.

Schräbble scoring shall prevail.
Elongated letter-holder racks are permitted.