• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ride Along The Klikitat

B

BobMielke

(Quote) Bob -
You talk about riding all over the west side. Would you like to try that ride along the Klikitat on Sunday and get a taste of the east side? The ride I'm thinking about is about 200 miles, so it would take 4 or 5 hours the way I ride. (maybe stop for a burger).

If you go east on hwy 26 over the Marquam bridge in downtown Portland, the Water Street exit is the first exit immediatly after the Willamette river crossing. I can meet you there around 7:30 - 8:00 AM on Suday

If you want to do this feel free to post it on a ride report and maybe other Portlanders will join us. Bob_M

I plan on trying to find the meeting point and ride with Bob_M. Anyone who wants to join us is most welcome. Warning, I do carry a camera. :stick

Back