• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rain Gloves

Jon

Wave to motorcycle cops
I just discovered a great Rain Glove option from gloves I wore in the rain on the "company motorcycle".
Completely waterproof with a soft microfleece lining, your hands will be shielded from the bitter cold, with a touchscreen-friendly fingertip on both hands to make using devices easier.
Touchscreen-friendly fingertip on index fingers
Elasticized cuff keeps Flicker on securely when needed
ANSI 107 compliant visibility with reflective stripes helps ensure that others see you
Machine-washable construction makes for easy care

http://www.blauer.com/hi-vis-flicker-glove-gl200.html?gclid=CPaltezYhs0CFRJbhgodqtQF2A

Not so warm that you can wear them on a long rainy interstate ride.

Attachments

• 20160601_070419.jpg
    20160601_070419.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 337
I just discovered a great Rain Glove option from gloves I wore in the rain on the "company motorcycle".
Completely waterproof with a soft microfleece lining, your hands will be shielded from the bitter cold, with a touchscreen-friendly fingertip on both hands to make using devices easier.
Touchscreen-friendly fingertip on index fingers
Elasticized cuff keeps Flicker on securely when needed
ANSI 107 compliant visibility with reflective stripes helps ensure that others see you
Machine-washable construction makes for easy care

http://www.blauer.com/hi-vis-flicker-glove-gl200.html?gclid=CPaltezYhs0CFRJbhgodqtQF2A

Not so warm that you can wear them on a long rainy interstate ride.

Thanks for the posting Jon. Just what I'm looking for to replace some older, no-longer reliable rain gloves I have, as a 2-3 week odyssey this summer out to the Pacific and back (including some high mountain passes) would benefit from warm, dry hand-wear.

I had numerous BLAUER apparel over my LEO career (including the 7 yrs./nearly 100k miles on my "company motors" {H-D Road Kings}), and always enjoyed the quality.

Thanks again for the recommendation - just ordered a pair!

Last edited:
Back