• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Problem with F650.com

KPINVT

I registered 2 weeks ago and have not received a confirmation email from them. I can't find an email address for any of the admistrators anywhere on the site. HELP!

Think you'll be okay

I met the founder of f650.com and the West Bend rally - he is pretty dedicated towards all f650 riders - he might be on the road but should get back to you soon.

I'd just email him a couple more times - this guy is pretty solid - just don't think he is devoting 100% of his time to the site.

on this site you can pm bmwgsrider, she is a site admin on f650.com i know she has been busy with work lately so that may be part of the problem. i will get in touch with her on your behalf and i am sure she can help you out.

bmwgsrider is having trouble accessing this site for some reason but i spoke with her yesterday and she informed me your acct. over at f650.com was activated on oct. 9th.

Back