• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Now active long-time skulking member from MN

phil0144

Phil0144
I have been riding since '72 (had to move out of the family home before I could have a motorcycle!). Always read about beemers, and finally was able to get an '86 RT in 1993. Since then, have owned an LT and now a GTL, and have rented RTs and GSes in California, Europe, and South America. I think it becomes a itch that needs constant scratching. I have been reading the forum for years, appreciating the wit and wisdom of the contributors, but now I need to turn to the members for advice on topics that I have not found addressed already, so it is time to become active.

I'm exploring a tour to Morocco this fall and want to hear from people who have done it. Observations about rental companies and other advice you can provide would be welcome. I am looking currently at IMT and Motoadventours as tour providers.

Phil -

Welcome to the forum! You've had a nice range of bikes and traveling to some pretty nice places. Hope the Morocco trips goes well!

If you have any questions, just ask. And hopefully you'll be at the rally in St. Paul this summer!

Welcome Phil,

We are glad to have you posting.

How about a pic of the newest ride? :D

I look forward to reading the responses to your questions.

Hi Phil, thanks for being a member! You'll have to post a recap of your trip if you get to Morocco.

Welcome Phil. I hope you are coming to the rally in your backyard. Besides all the other wonderful reasons to attend, IMT will be there and you can talk to them directly.

Phil -

Welcome to the forum! You've had a nice range of bikes and traveling to some pretty nice places. Hope the Morocco trips goes well!

If you have any questions, just ask. And hopefully you'll be at the rally in St. Paul this summer!

Yup! No excuse to miss a rally that's 20 miles from my home. Missed Oregon last year 'cuz I was on a GS in Ireland, but not going anywhere else in July this year.

Back