• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Newby to MOA, Glad to be aboard

gourmetdds

My second motorcycle with starter is my 2013 R1200RT. Have gone across country and up to Alaska without problems straddling her . Glad to finally be among fellow BMW types. First bike Triumph TR6 back in the 60s. Still ride it when it's cool here in the Sacramento Valley. My R1200GT Brick has 150k on her. Too heavy up front for me anymore. My other bikes just grow cobwebs until my guilt takes over. Already finding a lot of great information that would have saved me a great deal of time if I had joined earlier. Glad to be here! Thanks for the welcome!

Willkommen Dr Gourmet DDS, from the dry Sacramento Valley from the tropical Tennessee River valley!

I hope you’re getting to the point in life where U can enjoy the connections made on the road on your BMW and on the MOA’s forum. It sounds like you’ve ridden your tail off over the years, and there was never any spare time to congregate online. U missed a splendid 50th National Rally in VA in June; perhaps you’ll surface in Redmond OR next June. That fairgrounds is apparently attractive enough to go back for a third grab at the Brass ring! :brow

Enjoy whatever it is that you’ve got parked out back in the He-shed - all brands are nice to have at your beck n’call! Hope you’ll continue to travel and spread your family's inheritance around the world. Mrs-HSV just secured her 200K Motorrad Mileage certificate {already framed from BMW NA}. Additionally, from 2021 to 2022, we finally visited Alaska and got our Iron Butt National Parks Tour Gold certificates {which is our kind of Iron Butt Assn challenge}.
<<< https://www.ironbutt.com/themerides/npt/ >>>
IBA-NPT-Gold.jpeg

Happy Trails whenever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen
USAF-Ret'd — & — USN-Ret’d

'75 R90S ————— '82 R100CS
’09 KLX250S ——— ’08 CRF230L
'14 K-GT ————— '16 R1200RS
’05 Vespa 200L
:beer

Back