• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New brown DoubleR jacket

tpauley

Hi All,

This is my first post! Just wondering if anyone out there has the new brown DoubleR jacket?

http://www.coopersunderlandbikes.co...-accessories/jacket-trousers/double-r-jacket/

My local dealer does not have the new brown DoubleR in stock, only the previous black version. The latter (while a great racing-style jacket) is fairly heavily armoured as would be expected for its style of jacket. I’d like something a little more casual and less rigidly armoured like the leather Club jacket, which can be worn comfortably off the bike. The pics I’ve seen of the brown DoubleR jacket make it look like it may have a more relaxed fit like the Club jacket and less heavily armoured than the black DoubleR jacket. Any idea if that's the case?

Has anyone see the brown DoubleR jacket in real life?

Thanks!

Tim

It's in the new 2017 RIDE catalog, which your dealer should have by now.

Nothing about the writeup would lead you to believe it's constructed any differently than the black one.

Back