• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New 16GSAW owner here from Northville, MI

aea6574

Good Day All-

I hope you are great.

Just wanted to say hello. I heard that the GSAW was going to have a triple black color for 2017, I went to the dealer to ask about and they told me not a lot was changing other then the color. They had a red 16 that had great financing, a dealer incentive and a trade in incentive, so you can guess what happened next. I have traded in my 2000 K12LT and now have the GSAW and could not be happier, folks had told me it was a big bike, but it feels tiny compared to the LT. Looking forward to lots of great trips, stories and more.

Warm regards,

Tony
Northville, MI my-gsaw.jpg

Welcome to the Forum Tony:wave

Slight difference in bikes there! The GSA is large, but def not a LT...and way more nimble and fun.

Enjoy the new ride.

Welcome Aboard

Nice bike - my wife made me quit going to the dealer because bikes kept following me home. I can't help it if bikes like me.

Thanks for being a member

I do love those BMW July incentives. I'd be afraid to see a dealer this time of year.

That said, it looks like a great bike. Have fun, and welcome to the Forums!

Back