• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Need a good mechanic in Denver/Boulder CO

travelready

I just moved to Boulder Colorado. What an amazing place for riding!

I ride a '92 r100r, and do most of my own work, but like to have a mechanic to help with things I can't figure out. Especially since it's my daily commuter.

Does anyone know a good mechanic around boulder/denver? Ideally they'd have been working on bikes for longer than mine has been alive! :brad

I just moved to Boulder Colorado. What an amazing place for riding!

I ride a '92 r100r, and do most of my own work, but like to have a mechanic to help with things I can't figure out. Especially since it's my daily commuter.

Does anyone know a good mechanic around boulder/denver? Ideally they'd have been working on bikes for longer than mine has been alive! :brad

Matt Parkhouse in Colorado Springs - "Keep them Flying" author in the Owners News. None better.

Welcome to the forum! You might touch base with one of our posters, Brook Reams. He does fantastic work in restoring bikes...he lives in Arvada. I'm not saying that he's your mechanic, but I'm sure he's plugged into the local area and can give you some guidance. Send him a Private Message:

https://forums.bmwmoa.org/member.php?18574-brook-reams

Back