• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Lost - White Krauser Bag near Bloomsburg

MTSweger

This Space for Rent
Greetings all,

Had a wonderful time at the rally in Bloomsburg with only one low point. Please read on...

My friend and fellow BMW rider, Joe, lost the right saddle bag from his R100. The bag is white and contained a mesh jacket and some bungee cords. It was last seen in the parking lot of the Dollar General store Friday afternoon. Checked with Lost & Found at the rally, but no luck there.

If you found this white Krauser bag or know someone who did, please contact Joe Schroers at (540) 294-0340 or PM me and I'll get your message to him ASAP (he doesn't do the web/email thing). Posting here is probably a long shot, but I know that Joe will be eternally grateful to get his saddlebag back.

Best,

-MTS

Back