• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Leaving Miami for Vermont on July 15th

tictac

Pressing #1 for English!
Hi everybody.
I am leaving Miami on July 15th and planning to make it to the Lake Carmi by July 17th. Also I would like to stop at Atlantic City on July 16th for a good dinner and nice stroll on the Boardwalk. :eat :eat :eat :drink :drink :drink
Anybody going these routs and would like to have a riding buddy, please drop me a note.
:bikes :bikes :bikes :bikes :bikes :bikes :bikes :bikes :bikes

If you want Gigantic Portions of Italian Food check out Carmine's at the Tropicana.

If you like pickles try visiting Pickles Restaurant. I would ride with you but I am not leaving until 05:30 Wednesday morning. If you want to stick around until then you can but I have to work Monday night.

Atlantic City

Thank you guys for the info about Atlantic City. :usa :usa :usa

Belquar. Forget about work, it is Rally time. :wave :wave :wave

Statdawg. I left Russia becouse of "WODKA" :bar
Don't get me started on this one. I was treated better then a Czar for 25 years. :bolt :bolt

I'll see you guys at the rally. I'll be the only Russian from Miami Beach. :laugh :laugh :laugh

Last edited:
Back