• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

LAST MINUTE accommodations available - 1 mile from Rally site - $45/night

Status
Not open for further replies.

mapman1

URGENT .... Deluxe Cabin (KOA) available only 1 mile from the Rally site ! I need 4-5 folks to help me fill my reserved KOA Deluxe Cabin only one mile from the Rally site. Two nights, the 8th & 9th, checking out Sat. morning 10th. If I get 5 takers it will only cost $45 per night per person. These cabins have bathroom, bedroom, loft, firepit, A/C etc. Better than a motel room. Call me ASAP at 336-684-8177. If I don't get takers in the next week or so I will be cancelling this Cabin Reservation as I cannot cover the whole cost myself. :groovy
Greg Williams

Here's a description of the Deluxe cabins.

Deluxe cabins sleep up to 10 people and feature a living area with 42" flat screen TV and two futons, a lower-level bedroom with a queen size bed and TV, an upstairs loft area with two additional queen beds and TVs plus two full bathrooms with tub, shower and sink. The kitchenette features a sink, dorm-sized refrigerator, and microwave. In addition to heating and air conditioning, all units have a patio with picnic table and charcoal grill. Complimentary wireless internet is also available.

URGENT .... Deluxe Cabin (KOA) available only 1 mile from the Rally site ! I need 4-5 folks to help me fill my reserved KOA Deluxe Cabin only one mile from the Rally site. Two nights, the 8th & 9th, checking out Sat. morning 10th. If I get 5 takers it will only cost $45 per night per person. These cabins have bathroom, bedroom, loft, firepit, A/C etc. Better than a motel room. Call me ASAP at 336-684-8177. If I don't get takers in the next week or so I will be cancelling this Cabin Reservation as I cannot cover the whole cost myself. :groovy
Greg Williams

Please post as soon as you fill these openings. The Moderators will then delete the thread.
You probably don’t need calls for weeks?
The Moderator Team

Repling to Lee in Iowa's Deluxe Cabin description (corrections)

These Cabins at the (Old Dominion) KOA in VA are not as large as Lee describes. They only have one bathroom (not 2), and only sleep (6), not (10).
Just to clarify. You can go to the (Old Dominion) KOA website to see.
Greg

These Cabins at the (Old Dominion) KOA in VA are not as large as Lee describes. They only have one bathroom (not 2), and only sleep (6), not (10).
Just to clarify. You can go to the (Old Dominion) KOA website to see.
Greg

Is this the right place? https://koa.com/campgrounds/richmond-north/site-type/lodging/
Scroll down to Deluxe Cabin (Full bath with shower) Click on the picture for more pictures.

These cabins are ADA compliant. Our cabins have a cozy atmosphere and feature central air conditioning and heat, 3 flat screen TVs with DirecTV, patio with picnic table, 3 queen beds (Loft is 4ft high), 1 full size futons, 1 full bathrooms with towels, dorm size fridge, charcoal grill and fire ring. Utensils not provided.

If it's not the right cabins it would help if you post a link.

Beds still available 1 mile from Rally Site at KOA Cabin (inexpensive !) .

Is this the right place? https://koa.com/campgrounds/richmond-north/site-type/lodging/
Scroll down to Deluxe Cabin (Full bath with shower) Click on the picture for more pictures.
These cabins are ADA compliant. Our cabins have a cozy atmosphere and feature central air conditioning and heat, 3 flat screen TVs with DirecTV, patio with picnic table, 3 queen beds (Loft is 4ft high), 1 full size futons, 1 full bathrooms with towels, dorm size fridge, charcoal grill and fire ring. Utensils not provided.
If it's not the right cabins it would help if you post a link.

I STLL HAVE 3-4 BEDS available at the KOA Cabin only one mile from the Rally site ... and only $45 per night for Friday and Saturday nights.
Text or Call me at 336-684-8177. I have to cancel this tomorrow (Wed. 5/31) if I don't get any takers !.
Greg Williams

I STLL HAVE 3-4 BEDS available at the KOA Cabin only one mile from the Rally site ... and only $45 per night for Friday and Saturday nights.
Text or Call me at 336-684-8177. I have to cancel this tomorrow (Wed. 5/31) if I don't get any takers !.
Greg Williams

As an FYI, you seem to have discrepancies in the dates. Your original post says it's for the 8th (Thu) and 9th (Fri) with checkout on Sat. In your most recent post, you're now saying Fri & Sat nights, with presumably a Sun checkout.

clarification of reservation dates

As an FYI, you seem to have discrepancies in the dates. Your original post says it's for the 8th (Thu) and 9th (Fri) with checkout on Sat. In your most recent post, you're now saying Fri & Sat nights, with presumably a Sun checkout.

Thanks you for informing me of the error in days / dates .......... The cabin reservation is for two nights, Friday and Saturday (June 9th & 10th), checking out Sunday morning. Sorry for any confusion.
I could have clarified that if anyone had called or texted me.

Great example to stay up with forum postings, especially with the National! See you all in 2024.

OM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back