• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Just saying hello from Ohio. 1st BMW. Thrilled

stan1250gs22

4057EF54-DEBC-44FA-B67E-D7BEA747B3C3.jpeg36FB9429-E106-4F3F-8A47-BF9888A36DB0.jpg

Just thought I’d throw up a post and say hello to everyone from Southwest Ohio. Bought a 2022 BMW 1250 GS in the anniversary edition. Absolutely the best bike I’ve ever been on. I love going out for a cruise and just enjoying the fresh air. Amazing how much attention these bikes get. Looking forward to years of enjoyment.

Welcome to the family! The bikes are great and we love them, but they tend to attract a very friendly and supportive rider which is why we have this club, which is really a big, extended family. Ask any questions you want, you'll always get a selection of answers. ;)

HOLA Stan from Ohio!

Glad you’ve found your latest & greatest M/C - finally found a BMW that lifts your skirt, Biggly! :thumb

Maybe find a club to connect with near U: << https://www.bmwmoa.org/page/charteredclubs >>
My club, CC-05, is always looking for new recruits. OH is a bit out of the usual range, but we have members from: LA, MS, TN, NC, GA, AL & FL. Since we tend to gather for Quarterly meetings, U might find that sort of challenging. :brow

Get some Off-Road Training if you’re gonna use that Motorrad Machine to its fullest extent... :clap

And record your mileage as your BMW miles will grow; it’s what us dedicated, long-haul BMW Bikers tend to do... :deal
>> https://www.bmwmoa.org/page/mileagecontest < <

Happy Trails whenever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Karen & HSV-Phil
USN-Ret'd —--&-— USAF-Ret’d

'09 F650GS-twin - '14 K-GT
'82 R100CS ——— '75 R90S
’08 CRF230L —--— ’09 KLX250S
'16 R1200RS —-— ’05 Vespa 200L
:beer

Thank you for the nice welcome. Yep I am blessed with an amazing 1st adventure bike. Rode years ago but nothing like this. The black and yellow is such a cool combination.

Look forward to interacting on here and learning more and maybe even meeting some of my fellow riders.

Last edited:
Back