• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Interesting Web Film "Chasing Susan" and Upcoming Ride

Motor31 said:
If traffic is going too slow for you, pull off and wait for an open area. If traffic is moving the speed limit stop fretting and drive responsibly, you certainly have no need to cross the line and pass in that case, the only exception I can think of being an emergency vehicle with lights and siren and even they have limits.
snippage...

Along these thoughts, not liking to ride the crowded slabs, we ride a lot of two lanes. I used to pass everything in front of me going slower than the limit. I tried not doing that in the last couple of years and tried to enjoy the ride without so much work. I notice now that most traffic in front of me turns off within a fairly short time. I figure that most of the traffic on two lanes live around there or they would be on the Interstate. It's just amazing what you learn by trying a different tack.

Back