• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

IE 7.0 -- Who's made the jump?

MEWAYBRIGHT said:
I've been using it since it released and have so far not found any issues to speak of... I took a bit to get use to having several windows in the same window but after you get use to it it is not bad. You just have to remember to close out of a window instead of closing the screen... but it will ask you before you do it.
I've noted the same thing since I began playing with it (IE 7) and made the original post.

IE 7 is changing the squence of how I do some things, but that is a plus for me. To wit: I've saved the several sites I visit most frequently into a folder, and can open all of them simultaneously with just three clicks. Then, the tabs allow me to switch back and forth between the pages with single clicks.

Not bad.

I do close the tabs when I exit so I can keep it simple.

:lurk

I installed it and ran it for a few days,then uninstalled.I do not see any great efficiency.

Back