• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Ice Sales Needs Helpers On Wednesday and

Paul_F

RK Ryder
Looking for keen individuals to be in charge of Ice Sales on Wednesday for the noon and the 4:00 p.m shifts. As well, there are too many unfilled Ice Sales positions throughout the rally that need your help.

What could be better than sitting for four hours in a cool, shaded or air conditioned spot during a hot June day? :dance

Fire off an email me at rallyvolunteers@bmwmoa.org and I'll find a time and day that works for you. :thumb

Cheers!

Ice sales

Get a golf cart with a large cooler and I will ride all over the place selling ice :)

I can take a Wednesday shift, you have me down for a Thursday morning 8-12 shift
David Crawford

How come a guy from Canada is having trouble selling ice?? Isn't that your main export??? :) :scratch

Friedle

Ice

Aren’t most of the Canadian NHL hockey teams out the playoffs? There should be lots of unused hockey ice. :)

Glenlivet and I will be arriving around lunch on Weds. The 4pm shift would give us time to set up the tent. Count us in.

Pete

Ice

Glenlivet and I will be arriving around lunch on Weds. The 4pm shift would give us time to set up the tent. Count us in.

Pete

Glenlivet could deliver ice, sales would go through the woof :)

137EA7BF-9728-4145-B43E-8546E375D6D6.png9CA866E2-259B-455A-8053-D46ABBEFCA34.png

P.S. above picture of fine looking dog not Glenlivet
Glenlivet much better looking!

Last edited:
Glenlivet could deliver ice, sales would go through the woof :)

View attachment 73717View attachment 73718

I am so glad that Glenlivet is soooo into volunteering for the Ice Team!

The Wednesday shifts appear to be currently filled, but, we still have lots of Ice shifts that need to be filled for Thursday, Friday and Saturday during the Rally, Pete.

(Gee, do you think Glenlivet would be able to roundup lots of volunteers for us during the rally? :laugh )

Thank you for volunteering!

Ice

I was thinking of offering free ice samples with or without special Tennessee Branch Water but I assume MOA persons of importance and other local important people might object to this at the ice sales area so I think the free ice samples with or without will be available at air central. :)

025377E6-7E95-44C3-96FF-064F3E915EC4.jpeg

4 samples every 10 minutes

Thanks to everyone that stepped up to volunteer with Ice Sales on Wednesday and Thursday.:thumb

:cry However, on Thursday there's going to be warm coolers if we can't find four more volunteers to sell ice on that afternoon and evening. :gerg

Back