• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hi! New to BMWMOA in NE Indiana

sgazzetti

Hi all,

I fell in love with airheads in the early '90s and rode an R60/6 most happily before selling it off (why?) around 20 years ago. Now I'm back in the boxer world with a new-to-me but beautifully maintained '96 R1100RS, and really looking forward to learning the MOA way from Fort Wayne, IN.

Welcome to the Forum

John,

Welcome aboard!! We used to own a farm not to far from Ft. Wayne (East of Warsaw). Used to drive up there every year to deer hunt.

Enjoy the bike!

Welcome fellow Hoosier. I'm down here in Bloomington IN, where the riding is fun. You should come down this way for the Hoosier Beemer Rally for the weekend of September 26-28, 2014 in Muscatatuck County Park. This would give you a great feel of the MOA ways.

Thanks for the warm welcome

I appreciate your welcomes. I'll be at the rally in a few weeks and really look forward to getting more involved with the MOA. Roc-Roc: there's a good chance I'll head down your way for the local meet-up, this fall, too. Thanks for the personal heads-up.

I'll be in St Paul in a couple of weeks too. Look me up I'll be all over the fairgrounds doing my volunteering duties. You wont miss ROC! :wave Make sure you volunteer:thumb 3-4hrs of your time to make your rally experience more enjoyable:dance.

Makin it Fun!

Back