• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hexhead Forum Anyone?

Do you think we should have a separate Hexhead forum?

• Yes!

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • No!

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Eilenberger's an Idiot for even thinking this!

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone will have to enlighten me as to the definition of "hexhead", particuarily now that I have just ordered an R1200R.

The R1200R is a hexhead. A hexhead is an oilhead with the new, hexagonally shaped heads. These are the new R1200s (but not an R1200C). When you look at it, it should be clear.

This idea has great technical merits, but can we call it something else? For some reason the term 'hexhead' grates on my nerves. Of this course this has not stopped me from saving my pennies to get my hands on one!

Hex Heads

Yes - please set up a separate Hex Head Forum today.

I would like to see what my fellow R1200S riders have to say. Mine is WONDERFUL. What an upgrade over my 94 R1100RS.

Looking for decent looking bar risers - no one seems to make them yet. But I havve seen some ugly ones.

Also when will BMW restyle the R1200ST. That's a bike with lots of promise that is, for me anyway, too ugly to own. If it was not, I probably would have purcahsed one already.

Also when will BMW restyle the R1200ST. That's a bike with lots of promise that is, for me anyway, too ugly to own. If it was not, I probably would have purcahsed one already.

De gustibus non disputandem est...

I bought one and love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back